When it comes to earning money, you find people try a number of ways. The interesting thing is that sometimes people don’t care of the “ways” they use to earn money as long as they keep earning it. However, no one can deny the importance of careers in the medical field, but it is definitely harder to come by in this rotten economy. But if you want to get your hands on good money, you need to think like a contractor.
The first thing that you need to understand is that the electrical engineer salary nowadays, more companies prefer to hire people on contracts rather than permanently hiring them. This saves them from the costs of benefits and other expenditure like that. As compensation, they are willing to pay better on the hourly basis, which is good for you.
The lab technician salary that is known for relying highly on contractors is the Information Technology industry. The IT industry pays the contractors pretty well too. If you are not from the IT world, you do not need to worry. There are still plenty of opportunities for you where you can find jobs which pay employees on contract basis more than full-time employees. There are several online databases that provide paralegal salaries information about salaries and jobs. These sites have researched on 10 common contract jobs. The survey gave an idea of the salary-figures by which these contract jobs win over the full-time ones. Now you can find out how much boost your salary would have after accepting a job on the contract-basis.
- Registered Nurse: The median yearly salary for a registered nurse is estimated to be $72,400. The increase in pay compared to FTE (Full-time Equivalent) is 24%. The nurse anesthetist schools degree you would require to get yourself hired as a registered nurse is an associate Degree, Nursing. In today’s world, nursing services are in demand more than ever. As a matter of fact the BLS (Bureau of Labor and Statistics) shows 587,000 new added nursing positions between 2006 and 2016. This is one of the highest out of all professions. This high job growth rate give the nursing salaries as well as other related jobs a high margin for salary bargaining. The key is to put yourself in the contractor shoes for the salary bargaining. That way, you will always be at an advantage over the full time positions. By doing a nursing job on the contract basis, you can earn 24% more.
- Physical Therapist: The median annual income for a radiologic technology salary has been estimated to be $78,400 and there is a 15% increase in pay as compared to FTE. The degree requirement is a Masters degree in Physical therapy. It is yet another health care department that has an increasing demand with the advancement in this field. It is expected to grow faster than average in the coming 10 years. This profession might require an initial investment of time and money for the educational purposes, but it pays off later in life. You can negotiate with your employer to get yourself a good medical administrative assistant salary package.
- Project Manager Construction: The median annual income for a Project Manager Construction has been estimated to be $76,400. In contrast to FTE, the contract job provides 12% more money. A bachelor’s degree in travel agent salary is required to get started in this field. Although the construction industry has reported to have a more than 15% unemployment rate, the management in this field is still high in demand. A bachelor’s degree is not mandatory for this field, but it is acquiring a status of a norm with advancement. With more anesthesiologist assistant competition, the degree is likely to provide you with the edge that you need. The degree would also help you negotiate for a better salary offer.
- Graphic Designer: The median annual underwriter salary for this occupation is $42,300 and there is a 10 percent increase in salary as compared to FTE. A Bachelors degree in graphic design and fine arts is a typical requirement for this industry. Who says artists don’t get paid well? It is the world of technology and graphic designers can provide the visual-hungry man-kind with what they need. You need to have an artistic aptitude for this career and once you get the boost you need, you will enjoy yourself too. BLS estimates the ultrasound technician salary along with the job growth to be around average. There is likely to be a tough competition but if you are successful in finding the right job, you might get paid 10% more than the full-time employees.
- Business Analyst: The median yearly income calculated for a business analyst is $75,300. The pharmacy salary and degree requirement for this profession is a Bachelors degree in computer information systems and computer science. It provides a good 7% increase in pay as compared to FTE. Business analysts are very commonly hired on contract basis. 27% of the business analysts are self employed, which is three times more than average veterinary salary rate in any profession. According to the analysts, this job’s demand is likely to grow during the next two years but the competition for the job is also increasing.
- Software developer: The Annual endodontist salary is estimated to be 76,500 for a computer software engineer. Increase in payment as compared to FTE is 5%. A Bachelors degree in computer science and computer engineering is a requirement for this industry. Internet technologies and electronic data-processing systems in many fields give rise to an expected job growth of 36% between 2006 and 2016. This means: 324,000 additional available work from home medical billing contracts. However, it is also quite important to point out that if you want to improve your chances of getting a contract, you need to ensure that you also have the combination on how to become a dentist and interpersonal skills. This will give you an edge over others, providing you with a better chance to secure a job.
- Programmer Analyst: The median annual paleontologist salary for a computer support specialist is $69,500. The increase in payment as compared to FTE is 5%. The degree requirement for this profession is also a Bachelors degree in Computer science. This is yet another job in this field that is very much expected to grow in the coming years. The BLS has also predicted that the geneticist salary who don’t have a Bachelors degree in computer science but hold courses/diplomas in the field might also be able to get their hands on a good contract.
- Project Manager IT: Here goes another occupation in the industrial hygienist world that would pay good on a contract basis. The median annual perfusionist salary for a Project Manager IT is $85,700. The raise as compared to FTE is 3%. A Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems and Computer Science is the major requirement. IT Project Managers are high in demand because they are the relevant loan modification companies to go to in all of their company’s major projects. There is a chance for them to be upgraded to the organization’s security systems. The job growth in Project management IT is expected to be more than average and candidates having specialized technologist jobs in the area are likely to be preferred.
- Administrative Assistant: $31,900 is the median annual biochemist salary for the administrative assistants. The Raise as compared to FTE is 2%. The degree requirement for this medical terminology course is a Bachelors degree in Business Management and business administration. The role of administrative assistants have changed over the past years, now they are not just paper pusher but the go-to people when it comes to managing information and communication. Opportunities in this field are likely to open up as a lot of administrative assistants will move into higher medical assistant diploma programs. Applicants with a Bachelors degree would have an advantage, and are likely to get more salary.
- Mechanical Engineer: $70,400 is the median estimated pharmacologist salary for a mechanical engineer, the raise as compared to FTE is 2%. The degree requirement here is a Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering. The pediatrician salary is one of the broadest and the most important field in engineering. Its scope varies from agricultural mechanics to designing robots. Mechanical engineering is expected to have a lower gob growth in the coming years, despite the fact it has a wide range of contract opportunities. Its job growth is expected to increase only by 4% in the coming years. For a neuropsychologist salary and steady work and strong contracts, you can opt for other emerging technologies such as bio technology, nano-technology and material science.
So, this was a short account for medical coding schools on the contract basis, they are better for the carrier seekers who want to get paid on the hourly and contract basis. In today’s economy the employees working on the contract basis get better paid than the full time employees, as is shown in the figures above. Hope this information comes in handy during your search of brain surgeon salary and acquisition of education for the purpose. It won’t be long before you land your dream job if you look for it the right way.